Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

of course

scratch what I said about the weather being awesome..because now it blows balls.
i am freezing.
its times like these that i wish i was lame and had a snuggie..but i dont. so im using my dog to keep me warm..
winter is rapidly approaching..and its only october..fml.

today i worked all day..it was relatively slow..that time of the year i suppose..
but i got to see some of my lovely clients that havent been in for awhile. so yay.

we got hungry hobo for dinner and i got a taco tato..super delicious. havent had one of those in a long time.yum.
then we layed around and cleaned and rocked out to old school blink and boxcar racer.

this post is pretty damn random but arent all of mine?

p.s.
southpark is probably one of the greatest shows of all time.
it completes me.

until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!