I have not blogged in a very long time! How lazy of me..
I suppose it's because my life is pretty dang boring!
Work is very good. I was moved up to Senior in November-ish, so that has been awesome. My clients are all amazing, and I am steadily building up a clientele that I am very proud of. Once again, my clients are amazing. Crazy to think that I have been there for just about 3 1/2 years..it seems like just yesterday I was wrapping perms on mannequins at Capri. And can I just say, that I work with some of the best ladies ever! It is so nice that we are such a family there!
Tom is great. We just celebrated a great Valentine's Day together. He made me a delicious dinner, got me beautiful flowers, and we drank wine and watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show. All in all it was a lovely night!
At the moment, I am sitting here drinking some Moscato and watching Oscar freak out over this bone I bought him. Tom is off working on the race car, so I am just home relaxing tonight.
I decided to partake in this little daily post. So..
Day 01- A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
1) I am insanely close with my Mom, sister, and Granny. I would do anything at all for them!
2) My boyfriend is my favorite! He has been with me through so much! I just love his ass to pieces..
3) This is an obvious one. My dog Oscar is the cutest little pup you ever did see! I am a little too obsessed with him, but hey, at least I admit it!
4) I am a very shy and awkward person. Put me in a room full of strangers, and I become a wallflower.
5) I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with Dawson's Creek. You know the TV show that was on in the late 90's/ early 2000's? The one that kicked major ass? That's the one!
6) I am a huge movie buff. I love movies. And I will also dominate you in movie trivia. My brain seems to remember the randomest facts about movies, instead of remembering to lock the back door before I leave for work.
7) I am a gamer. I like video games. Yes, I am a girl. Deal with it.
8) I have always wanted to cut my hair into a Mia Farrow esque pixie cut. It will happen someday.
9) 80 percent of my wardrobe is from Urban Outfitters. The other 20? Target.
10) Cheese sandwiches are my favorite thing to eat. YUM!
I feel like I should mention my huge Michelle Williams obsession. She is the shiz.
Until next time.