Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

HI! I miss you all so much!

Wow.
I never intended to lapse on this blog.
 It has always been something I have felt very passionate about and has always made me extremely happy. I guess I just let other things take over my time and then I felt silly for feeling guilty about it and I just let it go. There has been so much going on with wedding planning, school, making time for Tom, and then work, laundry, cleaning. 

 I really would love to start posting again. It might not be as frequent as it used to be, but I really really want to! I miss all of you and I miss this connection of people, ideas, and inspiration. Thanks to all the loyal followers who are STILL following this blog even though I haven't posted since May 3rd. You guys rule.
<3<3<3<3<3<3

I've still been keeping up on Instagram so you can always come see me there! My username is Cherrydarling33.













xo katie

7 comments:

  1. so good to see you again, lady! i am obsessed with your hair! and all of the dresses you're wearing are ADORABLE! hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back at it, girl! You have a new instagram follower ;)

    XX Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a pretty rad tie dye dress!
    glad to see you back :D

    Rosie Say Relax

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get back into regular blogging soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did wonder where the bobbins you had got to!! Lotsv love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I have nominated you for a Liebster award :) http://samsbubbleofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-awards.html

    "The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!