Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

100th post and a thank you



You guys, according to Blogger, this is my 100th post.
It's actually my 105th post, but I know I have some posts on here that were never published, so I'm counting this as the official number 100.
Wow!
It seems like just yesterday I was starting this blog, as a place to share my thoughts and randomness. I never really thought I would continue to post frequently, or that I would ever share outfits or photos from my life. I love this little blog and I hope you guys find some sort of inspiration from it.








I just want to say thanks to all of you who take time out of your day to come and visit my little corner. To all of you who leave such lovely and sweet comments every day. I can't express enough how much joy it gives me every single time I see a comment! To those of you who have supported me in each and every way. You are the best readers ever, and I am so sooo thankful to have you! I seriously adore this blog so much, and I hope to continue to share with you all in the future!

Here's to the next 100!

xo!
katie

9 comments:

  1. Booyah for 100 post! I've enjoyed reading your blog over the months and can't wait to read even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!!! adore you blog too

    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, lady! I'm glad you blog and that we have become ~blog friends~ haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Good for you, I remember how excited I was to get to one hundred posts -- that's wonderful!
    I adore your blog, you have such lovely style. Would you like to follow eachother?
    ♥ Maria
    www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on 100 posts! i enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations!! i hope you keep going with it, you're a lovely girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, 100th congratulations! I know I barely jumped on board but I already love your blog. Here is to 500 more.

    Much love,Mary from ♥ meowwzie.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations!!! please continue posting as i am an avid reader :) i especially love all of your dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi. you're cute. amazing style, really.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!