Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to my dear Thomas!

You guys, today is my lovely boyfriend's birthday!
He is the big ole 2-5!
Wooo!


It has been quite lovely watching him grow from a boy to a man. We began dating when he was 18, and it is insane to see how different he has become, but also how much has stayed the same. He is such an amazing man! Seriously! He is so kind, sweet, and caring. He always puts his family and I first. He has the best work ethic I have ever seen. He will help anyone in need, even strangers! I can't tell you how many times he has come home saying he helped pull a car out of a ditch. haha. He also puts up with my obnoxiousness! He is so willing to do anything for me, even if it is to leave the warm house to go out into the cold, just for an outfit picture. I could go on and on but I'll quit bragging! haha, just kidding.

Happy Happy Birthday my love!

Tomorrow is my Outfit Recap so be sure to check it out..it took forever!

xo!
katie

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!