Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Mixing Patterns

Remember when I said I loved polka dots?
And, remember when I said I loved mint green?
Behold. The..best..dress.

007 (1)eee

I decided to pair this dress with my fun, stripey blazer. Does it match? Nah. Is it fun? Absolutely. Sometimes introducing some funky mismatching makes me feel rebellious and saucy.
;)


011 (1)eee

013 (1)eee

Outfit Details
Polka Dot Dress- Forever 21
Striped Blazer- TJ Maxx
Belt- Target
Flats- Steve Madden

The weather around here has been so exhausting lately. I never know what the day will be like. It can go from being in the 60's, drop down to the 40's, then shoot up to the 70's all in an afternoon. Needless to say, I have been doing tons of layering. It's weird because we had such a calm winter and then March had 70+ degree days. Now my body thinks it's time for fall because I have had huge cravings for all things pumpkin (mostly lattes) and a huge urge to go haunted housing and pumpkin picking. I need to get with the program. A hot, sticky summer is upon us and thinking of sweaty bangs and swimsuits makes me feel really annoyed. Oh boy. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
xo
katie

1 comment:

  1. oooooh that IS the BEST dress!!! I love how it looks with the black and white too! good choice.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!