Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful!



After seeing the lovely Danielle of  Sometimes Sweet put up a thankful list, I thought I would do the same! Tis the season..

Tom
I feel so lucky to be able to spend my days with this bearded sweetie. He is the kindest man I have ever known and everyday I find myself stepping back and thinking to myself "Wow. How did I get so lucky?"
He is the best. It is a great feeling to know that I have truly found my other half.

My mother, sister, Granny
These three women are the most amazing people in the world. I cannot imagine my life without them. They have all had such a significant impact on my life and the way I live. My feelings are seriously indescribable. This is why I have a tattoo on my forearm dedicated to them! I have all three's favorite flowers, and my mother's maiden name Seusy. So they are with me always!

Oscar
My little baby pumpkin pie! My sweet, sweet little munchkin! He brings me SO much joy every single day! And he is the cuddliest little pup you ever did see. Plus, his paws smell amazing. It is my favorite smell in the world. Yes, I'm weird. He is just the best doggie ever.

My Job
In this day and age, I feel blessed to have a steady job/paycheck. I feel lucky to be able to work with such a great group of people and to have the best clients ever! I really just enjoy what I do for a living, and I don't ever take it for granted. I love going to work every day and I know many people that don't so I am very thankful!

Cardigans
Seriously

Family History
I am so thankful to call so many of the best people in the world my family! My mother's mother (my granny) grew up in Naples, Italy until she married my grandfather and moved to the United States. From a very young age, my Granny has told me so many amazing stories and taught me so many amazing things. She lives life to the fullest and enjoys every single breath. I still have family over there, too! When I was thirteen I got to go with her to visit her family home and old stomping grounds and the experience was unforgettable. I hope to someday go back when Tom and I get married so that we can share the rewarding experience of it all!

Everything I didn't mention
Cranberry Limeades from Sonic. Grilled cheeses. Boots. Tights. Sour Patch Watermelon candies. Nirvana. Red hair. Bangs. Fireplaces.Comfy sweaters. Warm blankets. Christmas lights. My Ipad. Recycling. Old photos. Pumpkin anything. Baby lotion. Healthy friends and family. Quinoa. Buying local. Books. Harry Potter.so much more!

And I am so thankful for all of you! Anyone who takes time out of their day to pay my little blog a visit! You seriously don't know how much joy you bring me with your comments and well wishes! It makes my day so much brighter! SO I thank you, dear readers.

I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving!

xo!
katie

3 comments:

  1. It is such a good thing that you are thankful for your job.I been looking for one since april and it makes me sad..well, mad when someone who has a job complains over having to work, blah, blah, blah... I also felt inspired to write my own Things I am thankful for post after reading Danielle's. Although everyday we need to be thankful, it is always good to take today to thank all of those who make your life that much wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Mary from http://meowwzie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!