Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A little update!

 Hi friends!
I have got Spring fever and I love it. All I want to do is clean, sit outside, or run. So that is exactly what I have been doing. My legs are so sore but it feels great to be active and the weather outside is PERFECT for running. This was such a lazy Winter for me and it definitely put me in a funk. But not anymore! Smell ya later, Funk! Ahh.  Spring, wanna be my best friend?






St. Patrick's Day was spent working and then grilling out with Tom. We decided to just stay home and hang out with each other, plus Oscar. It was such a perfect night for grilling and we sat around being completely silly while Oscar chased his tennis ball all over the backyard.


I have been doing so much thinking lately, about life and other randomness. It sounds strange, but being engaged has really made me contemplate my life and goals. I almost can't believe I am old enough to be getting married. I'm definitely an adult now and sometimes that freaks me out.
Don't get me wrong, I am so beyond excited to begin this next chapter in my life, but it has gotten me to really think, think, think about what I want. And I finally made the decision to go back to school. I'm starting slow, just a class or two at at time until I fully decide what my plan is. So exciting/scary/crazy to think about, but it is something I have contemplated for 4+ years and I am just going to jump in. Education is something that no one can ever take from you. And I don't want to regret never doing it while I was young and able. Eek! Anyone out there who has done the same thing or is thinking about it? I'll need all the advice I can get.

Other than that, nothing is new around here! Tom and I are going to watch The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo tonight and I am sooooo stoked! I never saw the movie when it was in theaters, but I am a huge fan of the books. Lisbeth is pretty awesome. Girl power!

xo!
katie

2 comments:

  1. yay for spring! your toes are adorable! and congratulations my dear! going back to school is a big decision, but very exciting! i am so so happy for you! i will be starting classes this april. wish we could be study buddies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan, I just adore you! I wish we could be study buddies too!! How awesome would that be?

      Delete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!