Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My mini wine trip!

I have been a little absent as of late, but I have a reason! I took a small three day trip with some friends/clients to a bunch of wineries around Iowa and Wisconsin. I am home and all wined out!

The trip was a ton of fun and it was nice to have a little girls time together. We stayed at The Steamboat House Bed and Breakfast in Galena, IL which is the cutest little place EVER! This is the second time I have stayed there and I completely adore the owners and their dogs. Plus, they make the best breakfast I have ever had!

We did lots of shopping, ate copious amounts of cheese at all the cheese markets in Wisconsin, drank wine by the fireplace, and stayed up late playing truth or dare out on the porch. PS it was so nice out! High 70's all three days-how nuts!


















I hope you are all having a fantastic March! It is going by so quickly and it is so hard to believe that St. Patrick's Day is this weekend. Are any of you getting decked out in green and celebrating?

Happy Thursday!
xoxo Katie

2 comments:

  1. such pretty pictures! you look gorgeous! what a fun trip!! nothing is better than wine and cheese :) also, i have those owl pj's! i LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be celebrating down in Fort Lauderdale on the beach!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!