Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

busy! and some hair!

I have been a bit absent again!

I have been working a ton since I have this whole weekend off. I just have to get through tomorrow and then I am off until Tuesday so that will be amazing!

I thought I would share some hair today!



I am so in love with Lauren Conrad's new Peach tipped hair. So stinkin cute!!!



Diane Kruger always has some amazing looking updo's. If you ever want a little braid inspiration, google her hairstyles.




I think this Zooey color is one that I am going to try this winter!

Oh, and Dita Von Teese allllways has super awesome hairstyles. I really need to work on perfecting this type of hair.

She always looks so put together and perfect. Beautiful. I wish I could pull off black hair!



Remember when I mentioned coloring my friend's hair? I took her from red/copper to a more natural ombre style. I think it turned out awesome!






That is all for today! 
xo katie

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!