Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm here!

Hello!!
Wow, I haven't posted since Thursday..I'm such a slacker!

Tom and I had an awesome weekend! We had originally planned on taking a trip to Michigan but due to Tom getting called into work on Friday morning, we had to change plans. Boo! We are definitely still set on a little mini trip there soon!

So our weekend was spent getting some major stuff done around the house. And I am so so happy with what we got accomplished! We completely re-did our living room: paint, furniture, curtains, blinds. The works. It looks so cute now! I will have to take some pictures and post them!

It was so nice to have the whole weekend off, spending it with my Thomas. I need to take Fridays and Saturdays off more often.

And an outfit!


We took these downtown by the Mississippi River in our little Moline. It is always a pretty view no matter where you are and with the trees and the lighting, it was perfect!



I usually run my photos through Picnik before uploading them on here, but these are 100 percent untouched! Promise! It was just a perfect day for pictures.






The top I am wearing is actually a dress. You can see it in this post here!


 Top/Dress- Tucker for Target
Skirt and Belt- Forever 21
Heels- Target

Did you guys have a good weekend? Can you believe it is almost Halloween??

xo katie

4 comments:

  1. cute outfit I can't wait to see your living room!

    I am glad you had a great weekend

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, the earthy tones are perfect for Autumn. Sounds like you had a very productive weekend, I got lots of laundry and cleaning done which was good but not so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit. I would have never guessed it was a dress.
    Glad you had a good weekend. To bad about the trip getting canceled :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog: so pretty and sweet! Following!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!