Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Attention All Bloggers!



Have I ever told you how much I adore my lovely boyfriend? He is pretty much the best. And recently, he definitely gave me one more reason to think so.

He gave me a late Christmas present that is so stinkin perfect..I cried.

We are going on a vacation, which is amazing since the last time we went anywhere big together was in 2008. And the destination..Wilmington, North Carolina! (if you read my blog, you know how obsessed I am with Wilmington)

Yay!
 Like, YAYAYAYAYYAY!

He totally shocked me. He has the hotel booked, the time off work, and we are going to road trip it there because I hate flying. Road trips are the best.  It is going to be so ridiculously perfect. I can't contain my excitement.  YAY!

Okay, moving on.
I will be gone February 9th through the 16th, so I am looking for some bloggers who are willing to have a Guest Post on my lil blog. There is no specific topic, just whatever interests you. I have a couple spots filled already, but the more the merrier.

Let me know through here, or shoot me an email if you are interested in contributing. It will be fun!

xo!
katie

email- Cherrydarling33@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. that is the best present ever! adorable!

    i would be honored to guest post, too :) you can email me if you are interested!! mpribble@zagmail.gonzaga.edu

    have a fantastic trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! You have a really cute blog and I just became your new follower. But I hope we follow each other. That would be great. And I really like the idea of post guesting. I'd like to be one of your guest post. You can visit my blog so you'll know what kind of person I am. E-mail me if i'm worthy to be a guest of your blog. :)

    xo Cherry :) of "a day with me"
    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!