Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Party

This past Saturday was our annual William Wesley Christmas Party. The whole salon comes, and there is dinner and dancing. SO fun for everyone to get together with their significant other and just hang out and enjoy the night.








We had a photobooth there this year, and it was the best time. I want there to be a booth like that at every function I attend!

I also won an award! Every year, one stylist is presented with the award, and this year it was me! How crazy! It takes everything into account- growth, performance, attitude, etc. I was so honored to be recognized.


A great night with great people.

xo!
katie

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award lady! I've been feeling very under appreciated at work lately so I could only imagine how good it feels to be recognized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your dress here was super cute! Also, I have been given a very sweet award on my blog today and I would love to pass it along to you! All in the interest of link love. You have great style (and awesome hair)and more people should know about it! You can find all the details on my blog Sweet Spy Necessities. or just paste this link into your browser.
    http://sweetspynecessities.blogspot.com/2012/01/well-thats-sweet-idea.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!