Hello lovelies! Today's Top Ten will feature my favorite looks from the Golden Globes! There were so many great dresses/hairstyles this year so it was hard to narrow it down!
10. Nicole Richie- I love how she always looks so cool. Like, she would be an awesome best friend. Haha. And I love her hair, too.
9. Jessica Biel- Love this color on her. The dress is gorgeous. And her brunette shade is so beautiful and rich. I think this is my favorite hair color on her.
8. Charlize Theron- This girl always looks great. Perfect dress, and her hair was so lovely. Definitely one of my favorite hairstyles from the night.
7. Julianne Moore- Seriously! She looks so awesome for her age! I love how the red hair and the black dress look against her porcelain skin. And the earrings add such a great pop of color. So pretty!
6.Evan Rachel Wood- What an amazing dress! So scaly and feathery and sparkly. It reminds me of a mermaid! Her haircut is super adorable, too.
5. Dianna Agron- Love, love, love this dress! The swan cutouts are amazing, and the color looks great on her. Plus, all that lace! I'm a sucker for lace!
4. Kate Beckinsale- I am seriously so in love with this dress. The color, the shape- It's too pretty for words! I think this would make a stunning wedding dress!
3. Rooney Mara- She is the cutest little thing. I love the black dress with her dark hair. And the cutouts are so cool. She looks like a bad ass, while also looking angelic. Plus, I always like the way her hair is styled.
2. Zooey Deschanel- I couldn't wait to see what she was going to wear, and I absolutely loved it! The colors are amazing on her, and I love how she chose more of a column gown, since she usually goes for more of a girly, innocent look. And that hair! I loved it! But, I think she might have been wearing a wig because I know lately is has been way longer. Unless she usually wears extensions..hmm. Quite a mystery..
1. Michelle Williams- Oh my. Oh my my my. This girl can never do wrong! Loved the dress, loved the color, loved the print, loved the shape. And I just LOVED her little headband! She looked stunning, and I am so glad she won! Eee I adore her!
Did anyone out there watch the Globes? Who was your favorite?
I am so excited for the Oscars! I am a nerd for award shows.