Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekend Fun

Another busy and nice little weekend! Saturday we had our little girls night, and it was just what I needed. Time to chat/vent/giggle.
 Sunday I went wedding dress shopping with one of my closest friends and her wedding party. I wasn't quite sure what to expect since I have never been with to something like that, but it was good! She tried on around 10 dresses, and we all gave our opinions. Yes, it felt just like an episode of Say Yes to the Dress, but more drama-free. She didn't find a dress that was what she was envisioning, so we all went to lunch and then came home. More dress shopping will be done soon!







Oh, and I finally finished reading The Help this weekend. I have been reading a few chapters at a time for the last couple months, so I was glad to finish it. Tom and I watched the movie last night, and I really liked it. But it was sad. Poor little Mae Mobley!


 On the agenda for tonight: watching New Girl.

xo
katie

4 comments:

  1. That wedding gown is just gorgeous. You are having fun trying on dresses huh?
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't the help wonderful? i thought the movie did a great job sticking to the book (which is a rarity)! and i love the new girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for wedding dress shopping with besties! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!