Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Granny Sweater

I've been a wee bit absent the past couple of days..it has been super crazy busy at work, and then I have been way too tired to do anything but sleep. Tom and I fell asleep on the couch last night at like 9:30..but today I am feeling refreshed and back to normal. Hooray.




Sweater- Forever 21. Dress- Von Maur. Tights- Target. Belt- Target. Booties- Urban Outfitters.




It has been pretty cold around these parts lately. Our house is super old and drafty, so it feels even colder in here than outside.brrrrr. So for now I am wrapped up in a big blanket, drinking some warm green tea and Oscar is keeping me warm. Perfect Sunday night  :)
Hope everyone's weekend was lovely!

until next time

6 comments:

  1. Super jealous of the cool weather you're having. Here it is still hot out! Earlier today I walked outside all bundled up in layers and instantly had to loose the jacket and scarf. I'm too excited to layer!
    I really love that dress from Von Maur, I had it and wore it to death. It eventually got holes in it, it was a sad day. Loving how you styled it, especially the warm hue of tights!

    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit for Fall!!! Love the colors and your hair is looking super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have put this outfit together! Loving the autumn tones ... I have always stayed clear of peter pan colours cause I think they would make we look to much like a little kid, but seeing this makes me reconsider ... hmmm.
    Kelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peter pan collars are great! You should try wearing them! I love how innocent and youthful they are..thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    I love your outfit, the sweater and the tights look great together <3
    You have a pretty nice blog, im following!

    I hope you have a lovely day(:

    Carmila Ponycat (pony-cat.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are DREAMY!

    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!