1. This is the greatest shade of eyeshadow ever made. I wear this 98.9 percent of the time. I also put a little of the darker color in the crease of my eye.
|MAC Eyeshadow in Omega.|
|MAC eyeshadow in Typographic.|
2. I have tried many different shades of blush, but I love the way this looks on my fair, ghostly skin. Such a pretty, natural color.
When I am feeling a little more saucy, I use this shade by MAC.
|Benefit blush in Dandelion|
|MAC Mineralize blush in Dainty|
3. Looking for a great liquid like eyeliner? This is the stuff for you. It has a great gel-like texture, and glides on very smooth. No messes here!
|MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Black Track.|
4. I love MAC products, and this is my favorite powder concealer. I have very sensitive skin, and this is one of the only products I can use without breaking out.
|MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW15.|
5. Mascara. I love it. I love trying new ones and I usually buy a new tube every time I go to Sephora or Ulta. Here are a some faithful standbys.
|BareMinerals Flawless Definition in Black.|
|Two Faced Lash Injection in Black|
|Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara in Black.|
|Maybelline The Falsies Mascara.|
|Benefit Bad Gal mascara in Plum|
6. This highlighter/illuminating powder rules! It is super super great. Looooove! I usually put it on in a T shape: bridge of the nose and cheeks. Maybe that is more of a W?
|MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle.|
7. Another way I use highlighter, is on the top of my eyelid, on the lower side part of the eyebrow. I dab this stuff on there, and a little around my outer corner. It gives you the perfect amount of shimmery. So pretty!
|MAC Fluidline in Frostlite.|
8. I've mentioned brows before on here and I said how I have to use some type of filler on my brows since they are so light. It has been nice having bangs and not having to do it since my bangs cover the brows! They are getting mega bushy too. Love it. But here is one of the items I use when my eyebrows are exposed.
9. Lipstick! I tend to wear lipstick more than gloss. I hate when my lips feels sticky. Here are some great shades.
|Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coral Berry|
|Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire and Ice|
|Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Luminous Pink|
I also use a natural looking liner before applying any lipstick or gloss. It just helps to make them look a tad fuller. These two liners work perfectly.
|Chanel Precision Lip Definer in Natural|
|Maybelline Lip Liner in Toast|
10. When I remember to put it on, I use this primer after my moisturizer, and before and cover up. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and moisturized.
|Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (Clear)|
PLUS! The one product I could not live without!
Have a great night!
until next time