Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Stripes

Holy cow I am loving this beautiful weather!
AND..
this was the first day I broke out the boots...big day people!






These are my favorite boots ever in the whole world..I got them like 3 years ago. Every fall, I am afraid it will be time for them to fall apart. I just take extra special care of them and avoid snow.

So have any of you out there ever watched Dexter? Tom and I have been randomly watching the seasons and taking a long time to do it. We love it but we have just taken our time getting through. But now we are on season 4..and I am so hooked. It is so good right now..so I am off to go watch! Dexter is so swoon worthy. :)

until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this color combo! And I'm pretty excited that it's boot weather again, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!