Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekend Fun

Hello lovelies!

Can you believe how fast this month is flying by? Crazy to think that tomorrow is already the 11th.

Yay for my Red Velvet dress arriving in the mail today! Can't wait to show it off on here..it's super adorable!

Tomorrow will be awesome! I am going to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago! Woo hoo! Stay tuned for some pictures when I get back!



Words cannot describe..

Look at how stinkin adorable my Oscar is!

Top- Target. Pants- Urban Outfitters. Oxfords- Urban Outfitters


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for pumpkin spice lattes!

    I was just at the Renegade Fair today in Chicago! It was so amazing - and so fun to meet Elsie of Red Velvet too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got a pumpkin spice latte recently... I also had a reaction that can only be described as "be still my heart." Glad I found you through INDIE!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!