Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Belated Outfit

This weekend was lovely. Camping was lovely. Except for the crazy sinus trouble that took over my head.
Not Fun.
Back to work tomorrow. I have a crazy busy day since I took the weekend off.
Still waiting for our internet to be fixed. boo.
Here are some overdue outfits that were on my camera. I am using my mom's computer so that you don't have to look at awful picture quality.




I had fun re-creating Summer Finn's look from 500 Days of Summer so tomorrow I will be re-creating another great look from a movie! I am thinking about making it a regular thing..hmm..we will see!

Tonight Tom and I are going to make a yummy dinner, and then go on a bike ride :)
The weather here is sooo nice. Perfect biking weather.
Have a great night!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!