Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

a lovely weekend and some outfits

This weekend really flew by..how insane that August is almost over!
But September is one of my FAVORITE months so keep on flying by August!

My weekend was pretty uneventful, but sometimes those are the best weekends. No plans. Being able to do whatever you please..ahh. Love it.

I worked Friday and Saturday at the salon and it was really busy with back to school haircuts and what not. Last night, Tom and I went out to dinner at Granite City. I love when we have nice dinners out together. Chatting with him is the best :)

Today was mostly spent with my cute little Mama. We went into the salon so I could color her hair before school starts for her tomorrow. Then lunch, and a trip to Sam's Club. That place is amazing. So much stuff!
They have a powder Green Tea mix that I loooove, and I can't ever find it anywhere else..so off to Sam's I go.

I have a day off tomorrow so I am going to try and get some cleaning done (yay) and cook up a yummy dinner.

anyways, here are some outfits from this weekend.








until next time!

2 comments:

  1. i love that first outfit the most! gotta love target! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there dear, nice blog!

    Ooh you're so cute & lovely;
    The last photo of you is my favorite & I love the outfit as well.
    You look so perfectly vintage & summery! <3


    XoXo - HippyWonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!