Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday Top Thirteen



1. I heard this song today at the pool and it brought back sooo many memories!



2. This is my new favorite nail color. I'm obsessed. Devil's Advocate by Essie.

3. H&M fall lookbook.

4. This hair.

5. I want to frame this and hang it in my house. So cute!

6. This is my new favorite product. It really gives your hair an awesome beachy look.

7. I am so excited for this movie to finalllly come out! I'm a Michelle Williams junkie..no shame!

8. This rules.


9.Harry Potter!

10. My favorite candy now comes in a 30 oz bag. Sugar coma!

11. One of my favorite apps. I have been trying to do this a couple times a week.

12. Tom and I are going to Chicago next weekend to see Incubus. This will be my second time seeing them. The last time I saw them was in 2004, so I am excited to get to experience them again. Yay for Brandon Boyd!

13. I had to throw this in. He is so stinkin adorable.

until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I love your blog.
    It could take a look at mine?
    http://thaynacamila.blogspot.com/
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!