Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

New Beginnings



It is time for this blog of mine to become a little more exciting!

New posts, new ideas. Outfits, recipes, hair ideas..and loads more.

It will be great, just stick with me!

For today, I thought I would share some of my personal info, and we can go from there.

I am 24 years old and I am a hairstylist in Iowa. I live in Illinois and I travel over the great Mississippi River everyday to go to work. But don't worry, it's only like a 10 minute commute. Haha.
I really enjoy my job. Making people feel good about their hair, and self, is very rewarding.
In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend Tom, my cute little dog Oscar, and my beautiful mother and sister. Besties.


I also enjoy getting dressed! I love clothing and I feel like my personal style is super duper random. I don't really buy into the trendy clothing everyone else chooses. I just like what I like. New, vintage, it's all great to me.
I've always enjoyed writing, so here I get to write whatever I want, however I want. My whole life I have always been very quiet and shy. So expressing myself through writing makes it way easy to say what I want to say.

So here I am. Random and awkward.

Stay tuned lovely readers..it's about to get AWESOME!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!