Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Incubus!


Wow, you guys.. The concert was ahhhhh-mazing!!



The venue was probably the best place I have ever been to see a concert. It was the Charter One Pavillion in downtown Chicago. Completely outdoors, view of the Chicago skyline. Awesome sound. I love love loved it!


The set was fantastic. They had the perfect combination of new and old songs, and Mr. Boyd has got such a beautiful voice. Major swoon-age.







Once again, these pictures are not the best because they are from my phone. But good news.. I should have a working modem tomorrow.. Woo!!

Hopefully tomorrow I can get some pictures from the birthday party on here.

Have happy dreams about Brandon Boyd's beautiful face!



Wait , that will probably just be me. Oh well!
:)

Until next time

1 comment:

  1. That is a fantastic place to see a concert! I loved that stadium when I lived there. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!