Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

lots of pictures

Last weekend was my good friend Sam's birthday party. We all went downtown to a place called the Riverhouse to hang out and watch a band play. I love when we can all get together and just act like dorks.

























Then on Sunday, Tom and I went to his family reunion out on the lake. It is always nice being able to see his family and hang out by the water.





And here we are in Chicago.



















Tom never looks happy in pictures! He always has to make a face. What a turd.
This weekend we are going camping. I'm leaving tonight and coming back home on Sunday. I heard the weather is supposed to be perfect. :)

Oh and this hurricane business is making me worried! I went on vacation in June to Wilmington, NC and I heard yesterday that it is going to get hit pretty hard. Yikes! That place is one of my favorites! I'll have to share some pictures with you guys some day!

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Why must our men refuse to smile in pics. My boyfriend acts like he is selling his soul for a photo.

    That storm is huge, I am glad it didn't hit us here in FL, I am 20 mins from the coast. We are however enjoying some spectacular weather because of Irene. Awesome clouds, cool breeze and it doesn't feel like a sauna out there.


    Ryan @ Thismustbetheplaceryan

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!