Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Inspired by v.2

I am a huge nerd.
I love looking at the clothing in movies. Especially in movies that I adore. And ESPECIALLY in movies with actresses that I adore.
Case in point (again.oops.) Mrs. Zooey Deschanel.

The movie- Failure to Launch
The actress- Zooey Deschanel
The  role- Kit

Now I know this isn't one of the greatest movies of all time...but...I do catch myself watching it sometimes when it is on cable. So when it was on the other day, I decided to do another "Inspired by.." post.

Here are the two looks that I based my outfits on:


look one-



look two-




And here are mine:

look one-


 

and look two-




Yay. This was fun! I am really thinking about making it a regular thing. It doesn't always have to be Zooey though. Haha. So we will see!!!


until next time!


3 comments:

  1. I love it! you captured those looks perfectly. Ughhh making me want to cut bangs again! hahah

    xo Kara

    http://www.karacterblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!

    Zooey is seriously too much cuteness for me. I am growing my hair out and keeping it dark in her honor.

    Ryan @ Thismustbetheplaceryan

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!