Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Some outfits :)

Just a few outfits from the past couple days. You can totally tell that I am ready for fall :)




Top- Urban Outfitters
Belt- Thrifted
Skirt- Forever 21
Flats- Gap



Sweater- Urban Outfitters
Belt- Target
Shorts- Old Navy
Tights- Target
Oxfords- Steve Madden




Shirt/Dress- TJ Max
Tights- Target
Flats- Gap
Upon seeing this picture I immediately saw how short this was.. Haha. Oops if I showed anyone my goodies! These were early morning and night and it was about to storm one morning. That is why it looks dark :)
Yay for tights!
Is it too early to be wearing tights? Nahhhh

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, love the Urban Outfitters sweater! I'm totally ready for fall too. Got all my favorite scarves lined up!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!