Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Inspired by..

So after my Zooey post last night , I decided to try and recreate a couple of her outfits from one of the best movies ever..500 days of Summer.

Great movie, right?

The only problem I have with this movie is, whenever I watch it, I become possessed and whack my bangs off at 1:00 in the morning...
You too? Glad I'm not the only one.
I digress.
Anyways, I know that all of Summer's outfits in the movie had a blue theme, and she wore lots of retro-vintage looking items. So I searched through my closet for some items that resembled what she wore in the movie and I went from there.

Here is the first.















Dress- Urban Outfitters
Cardigan- Charlotte Russe
Belt- Target
Flats- Urban Outfitters

And the next..










Top- American Eagle
Shorts- Target
Tights- Target
Flats- Pacific Sunwear

And here are the bangs.






There you go!

Sorry for the awful picture quality.
My intenet is still acting screwy so I have been using my IPad to snap photos. Dumb Mediacom! Hopefully it starts working again soon..
This weekend is going to be super busy!
I have a birthday party tomorrow night, then Tom's family reunion on Sunday afternoon, and then Sunday night Incubus! Yay!

Hope all of you have a stellar weekend!
Be prepared for tons of Brandon Boyd pictures (swoon)!


Until next time!

6 comments:

  1. Oh man, sometimes I become possessed after drinking wine and decide I need bangs, then I have to go to the hair dresser and have her fix my entire head because it doesn't just stop at the bangs.

    Cute outfits! I love Zooey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super photos, great blog, I am your new follower..:)

    please visit my blog and follow me
    www.stylezoneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the hair.

    http://thecharleygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new hair!! Zooey is my bang inspiration too :)

    Krystle
    http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Zooey too! I love your looks you've put together, especially the first one. Your bangs look great!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh you are ADORABLE! I love all of these outfits. I'm so glad I popped over here, and thank you so much for visiting my little corner too. Can't wait for the BB pics! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!