Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bushy Eyebrows


Growing up I always wanted thinner eyebrows. Getting them tweezed the first time ever was a glorious day for me. Every time I looked in the mirror I was like "Dang! Look at those beautiful brows!" Tweezing eventually was upgraded to waxing, and they were always very skinny and arched.
Fast forward to today. I want my bushy eyebrows back!! I have been trying to grow them in for about a year and a half.. But they just don't want to bush. I blame it on all of the waxing I have done.
I barely ever get them shaped up now because they are growing so dang slow! And I have to get them tinted at the salon because they are super light. I like um dark dark!
So every day when I am putting on my makeup, I use my eyebrow powder and fill those puppies in.
I have found that the best products are:

- Benefit Brow Zing

- Urban Decay Brow Box

- Shu Uemura Hard Formula Brow Pencil



Ive considered using brow stimulator, but I am scared I will end up looking like Bert from Sesame Street... It works for him though.



Any of you wishing for fuller brows? Or do you have full brows and wanna give me some tips?
(if you have big brows, I am so jealous)

Here are some lovely browed ladies.








Brow-spiration

Okay kids. That is all.
Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. I am the same way: when I was younger, I actually thought my invisible eyebrows were too bushy, and now I wish they were thick and Audrey-like. I fill mine in every day that I wear makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a bushy brow too :C I am cursed with thin, sparse eyebrows. BUT theyre dark so theyre easy to color. Plus side!! Is it weird that Ive been in love with emma watson's brow for ages?

    anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiera Knightly has the most amazing eyebrows. I am so down with dyeing them, it makes your whole face look better! I say moisturize moisturize moisturize! I use Badger Baby Balm on mine. It smooths them down and makes them shiny and (I hope) helps them grow nicer.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I try to respond to all comments so keep checking back!